Is it possible …
- That I might be wrong? That I might be right? Sometimes we sense something; we see something; we realize something, and we don’t want to be right … Or we don’t want to be wrong;
- That I am really THAT loveable? Likeable, yes … I understand that. But truly, full-blown and honorably loveable?
- That I am finished “here”? In this particular place of the journey? Like … my work here? Like … this friendship?
- That things might be worse than what they appear?
- That things are not as bad as what they seem?
- That I am a selfish person?
- To truly accept myself for who I am?
- For me to take structural critique, appropriately?